Monday, October 10, 2011

Video games!

わたしのしゅみはvideo gamesです。わたしはShadow of the Colossus(ワンダと巨像 in Japan)とFinal Fantasyがすきです。

Shadow of the Colossus is one of my favorite games and it was created by Sony's Japan Studio. えいごじゃありません。にほんごじゃありません。 It isn't a traditional game in the sense that it is composed of only "boss" fights. I also really like the music in the game.

One of my favorite fights:
EDIT: So I pulled up this video without sound, I didn't realize there was an annoying guy talking over it. I recommend muting it.


From the soundtrack:


One of my favorite things about the Final Fantasy series is the music also (the series has gone downhill). ことしちかてつでBrooklyn Academy of MusicのDistant Worldsへいきました。 Distant Worlds is a concert based on the music of the Final Fantasy series composed by Nobuo Uematsu. There, I also met him and he autographed some of my things.

1 comment: